Wish list now here too

Just thought I would start the wish list again here. Wonder if it would be at all possible to create a gui interface that would allow you to chain different G’MIC presets to create a new filter if you will, but like the one that is part of Mathmap. This might actually be better suited for the stand-a-lone, but I would like to see such a possibility with the GIMP plugin myself since that’s how I mainly use G’MIC. :slight_smile:

How about a filter that allows you to convert a range of colors to an equivalent range of another color. For instance, if you wanted to change a blue sky to green, you can do it with existing filters but if you pick a blue from the sky only that exact shade of blue would be changed and the rest would remain unchanged. So you have to do it over and over. It would be nice to be able to pick a range of shades of a color and have them all change to the new one.

@Ted :
See GIMP Colors->Map->Rotate Colors.

A GMIC version using a better colorspace like HSY or LCH would probably still be an improvement.

It would be nice if color harmonization could be implemented in g’mic:

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/rgal/publications/papers/harmonization.pdf

1 Like

That would be cool iarga. :slight_smile:

Hey David. I do like (and have used) your custom perspective scale preset. Is there any possibility you can add a rotational component (default 0 degs of course). For each scale, you would also rotate by the selected value chosen. Just a request. I’ve done some renders, (keeping the layers instead of merging) where I manually rotated each of the scales that I picked. :slight_smile:

An additional feature request for Packed Sprites. Besides the any angle option, is it possible to have an arbitrary angle range options (-45 to 45 or 0 to 90 for instance)? If easy then great; if not easy, well I can live without it. Still would be nice. :slight_smile:

Not sure if it’s possible to implement the algorithm using in the iPad app, Perculator, but why not add that as a wish list. If not that, maybe the one used by Secord’s Voronoi Stipper. Right now, I’m using a batch file that calls an implementation of Secord’s work, but I hope someday to skip that and just keep everything withing G’MIC via the GIMP plugin. Nothing wrong with wishing, right? lol

:slight_smile: