X-T4 and darktable 3.3.0?

It looks like Fujifilm’s X-T4 is not yet fully integrated into/recognized by darktable-git 3.3.0(+2013).

Can I assist in any way by producing some kind of files?
@LebedevRI?

Sincerely,
Claes in Lund, Sweden

It’s supported in darktable master since RawSpeed submodule update: camera support mostly · darktable-org/darktable@10f133d · GitHub
No idea about stable branch/releases

You could check the master packages from https://discuss.pixls.us/t/various-packages-for-darktable/6192 and make sure everything is working well.

Thank you for your reply.
But I am using the current master darktable-git
(Manjaro/Gnome AUR):

and camera is not found (from an uncompressed X-T4 RAF):

I am puzzled.

Have fun!
Claes in Lund, Sweden

Last time i checked, lens correction support is lensfun’s problem,
it’s not correlated with darktable’s version.

1 Like

Aha.
Spasibo!

/Claes

This is not a problem of darktable but lensfun. I use the Fuji X-T4 myself and have helped myself by making my own database entry for lensfun.

~/.local/share/lensfun/Fujifilm-X-T4.xml

Contents:

<lensdatabase version="1">
    <camera>
        <maker>Fujifilm</maker>.
        <model>X-T4</model>
        <mount>Fujifilm X</mount>
        <cropfactor>1.528</cropfactor>
    </camera>
</lensdatabase>

The Fuji X-T4 is recognized without any problems. Every now and then I check after a lensfun-update if the X-T4 is now “officially” in the system-wide entries

1 Like

Thank you very much, @majobu!

That did the trick.
I have tried something similar: I placed my X-T4 data in the most recent, updated folder (~/.local/share/lensfun/updates/version_2/mil-fujifilm.xml) — but that did not work! Wonder why :slight_smile:

Have fun!
Claes in Lund, Sweden

You can edit lensfun/mil-fujifilm.xml at master · lensfun/lensfun · GitHub and initiate a pull request instead of waiting for others to do this :wink:

maybe the entry is expected in version_1 directory

3 Likes