A pleasant autumn day

Just a variation of my first edit - less colourful greens:

IMG_0591_01.CR3.xmp (23.7 KB)

2 Likes

Beautiful colors, I’m not an art expert, but I immediately thought of Monet’s paintings.

With ART 1.20.2

IMG_0591.CR3.arp (11.4 KB)

Greetings. Roberto

3 Likes

IMG_0591.CR3.xmp (12.8 KB)

2 Likes

You are you own worst enemy. I really loved your previous landscape that I compared to a Constable Painting. BTW, in August I went to Vietnam and only travelled with two compact cameras. An Olympus TG6 for tough and wet conditions and a Canon G16. Then in Hoi An I wandered the streets at night and captured a shot of a silk tailor’s shop at night. No 100MP full frame, but a compact camera at high ISO. I processed the image in my usual DT approach and lived with the remaining noise. This picture is now printed and framed in an A4 frame sitting near my computer. I love it. Equipment is a means to the end, not the end itself. Print your Constable Landscape.

2 Likes

this is just the reality of digital photography, its why we have processing tools.

you’re going out at at good times and exposing your images well so you’re a couple of steps ahead of most people already. The main thing everyone can always work on for more wow factor out of the box is composition, and a lot of that comes down to working a scene and giving yourself options for when you’re back in the editing suite.

No argument there! LOL :smiley:

Thanks for sharing, this is a nice, although demanding picture. The main problem is to find the resonable balance between sharp shadows and the cirrus covered sky. I did my best with the RT 5.9.

IMG_0591.jpg.out.pp3 (28.8 KB)

3 Likes

I have to use masks and local edits for such.

Thanks!

Have a pleasant autumn day! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

APleasantAutumnDay.CR3.pp3 (13.7 KB)

1 Like