I’ve just tagged version 1.5 and uploaded a windows binary.
Besides several bug fixes, here are the differences wrt. 1.4.1:
- added support for camera-specific white balance presets
- added support for manipulating WB by setting the R,G,B multipliers
- added input/output saturation to the colour correction module
- added support for embedding the processing parameters inside the (XMP) metadata of the output images
- added “saturation control” to the dynamic range compression module
- added new experimental “dynamic row noise” filter (under Raw Bayer -> preprocessing) to fix colour banding occurring when taking long exposures with some Canon cameras (idea and sample code provided by @Peter)
- tweaked the default theme (for GTK >= 3.20)
As usual, a big thanks to all the people that provided patches, bug reports, suggestions, and general feedback!