[CLOSED] AMA. Collecting questions.

Held between the dorsal guiding feathers?

If you could go back in time, which historic event would you like to photograph the most?

3 Likes

If someone offered you a an all-expenses-paid trip to do street photography anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go and why?

2 Likes

Thanks for all your questions, serious and otherwise.

Any questions received from this point forward will be addressed in a second, yet te be decided upon video.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the video. Keep the great work coming! :heart:

1 Like

Video is up. Watch it here.

4 Likes

Magnificent! Thank you … I was one of the 3 still watching at the end :wink:

1 Like

Great! Looking forward watching it this evening. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, it’s mostly because of those like you that I still make these things.

Just finished watching! That was very interesting indeed, and I’m honoured that you covered my question too. Given me some food for thought actually, not only that answer but the others too.

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry for messing up your name, I called you “Steven Regular”, I thought it was you part of your username.

1 Like

Amazing! Loved the video (as always). Great informative answers!

Sorry to hog the show with a million questions. :smile: And, don’t worry you got my name absolutely right: Mart - pronounced the same a Bart (and rhymes with ‘fart’). :laughing:

Keep up the great work! :heart:

2 Likes

Didn’t have time to watch the whole thing yet, I wanted to point out that RT does have a grain function as part of Local Adjustments. Here is a thread where I explain how to do it.

2 Likes

That’s alright! No need to apologise - it does look that way! :grin:

Wow, indeed there is a way. And it looks nicer and more organic than the HSV noise in GIMP.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, Radu. Would it be ok if I mentioned your video on my (very humble and modest) website (Github Pages) and used the auto-generated thumbnail from Youtube as a link?

I was thinking of posting something like this; would that be ok?:

My good friend and fellow enthusiast, Radu Dumitrescu, has just posted up an ‘Ask Me Anything’ video; I love stuff like this, so I fired through more than my fair share of questions – sorry to hog the limelight, Radu! :grin:

[link to video]

© Radu Dumitrescu

If you enjoyed this, please like and subscribe to Radu’s Youtube channel [link to channel]. You can also find Radu on the pixls.us forum] [link to user profile].

Sure it would, I would be delighted.

Just edited the origional post, would you still be ok with the suggested?

Of course, afaic it’s free publicity, so, if anything, I should be thanking you. So thanks.

1 Like

No thanks necessary; I’m always happy to support great content such as yours. I only wish I could do more, to be honest, but I only have a modest Github page – you never know, though; someone somewhere may stumble accross it, and it may help out in some small way. :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to the completed post:

1 Like