Color Test - Are Your Eyes Calibrated?

I got a 6 without profile and color management. Could have probably gotten a better score. The third row didn’t look right when I submitted, but my eyes were tired already, so I got a thin triangular sliver between 24-25. (Sorry, I don’t have the color wheel. I clicked to view the image but it only showed the grid.)

@everyone I am curious how well your mobile device’s screen does!

6 for me but then i have problems with blues and greens. I’ll try zooming in next time!

Is there a way to calibrate a mobile device?

A perfect zero! There probably is a strategy for doing tests like this, just start at either end, and compare two colours at a time, once you match the colours at either end, then there are less to match in the middle!

1 Like

Just scored a 2 on my iPhone 5s. Some of the shades seemed to not fit in any spot which may have caused some random sorting choices.

Same here

0 on mobile too, cheap Motorola G4. But much harder to control the bloody squares!

1 Like

Here’s my try. :slight_smile:

I got a perfect score on this, as usual. My color vision is pretty good.

2 for me. Weakness was in the 37-38 slice. Male of indeterminate age.

I got two, deficient in the 25-24 slice. But doing it on a crappy Android tablet, soooo not sure if I fully believe in the results…

I am glad that everyone who posted thus far has good screens and / or eyesight. For those of you who revealed your colorblind spots, we now know how to send secret messages without you being the wiser – muahahahaha!

2 Likes

I got a 0 (on a cheap phone). I’m pleased with it as it’s one good thing about my otherwise poor vision.

Calibrated :slight_smile:

I got bad results, then I though nah must this old monitor, then I got even worse results in the good monitor, then I opened a bottle of wine and nailed it… even without a monitor :stuck_out_tongue:

PS
http://color.method.ac <== Another (timed) colour test - hue, sat, analogous, complementary, triadic, etc. Would love to see people’s faces when they first do this one, ja ja ja

The last test (tetradic) was a bit tougher.
Screenshot_2017-09-28_09-22-47

Took the first test again, this time in my phone, and now I got 0.

Tried the second test, but the interface is too finicky on a small touch screen for me to be able to do it properly.

I scored 0. Dell UltraSharp U3011.

I think the last time I did one of these I got one or two squares wrong.