Color Test - Are Your Eyes Calibrated?

Weired, I have the exact same result !!!

With a weak dell laptop from my work…

0 on a Google nexus 5x

that’s impressive! :clap::clap:

I was running out of time, especially for the last two… I think I misclicked one, and a couple of times I was forced to click even though I knew that the colors were not perfectly matching, simply because time was over…

score

Yes my lower score in the tetradic test was because I ran out of time too. I’m sure with more time everyone can get a 10.

As with a run-of-the-mill eye exam, with these tests, one can train to be better at them or employ strategies to enhance the score. I think the timer is an attempt to prevent that to a certain extent. It would probably be a good idea to take an average score of a few tries on both tests.

And as I hinted above (and people have done), take into consideration the type of screen, color management, viewing conditions, how long the screen has been on and how tired your eyes and mind are.

Also, there is no shame in getting a less than perfect score. Our differences are something to be celebrated!

well I agree with all you say. the timing aspect is definitely part of the test, I was stressing it just because it made it much tougher for me – sorry if that sounded as an excuse :stuck_out_tongue:
that’s why I was genuinely impressed by Sebastien’s score!

Maybe he had a cup or three of :coffee:.

0 on my calibrated screen.