current OSX Build

OSX packages aren’t linux installations. I’m pretty sure, no one wrote that invoking just “darktable” from terminal will work for osx in general. If it worked before that way someone did add darktable to the path variable … thats definitely not done automagically.

and btw: the gtk messages are just a reminder that gtk and osx aren’t best friends …

The gnome project is actually.going to try and improve gtk on macOS for their next release. Perhaps we should get involved…

1 Like

sorry, it was my mistake, in osx I have to invoke with the full path as you have suggested.

new build current master + vectorscope + experimental diffusion + sigmoid + details mask refinement
darktable-3.5.0+1687~g388c377ec8.dmg
built with sdk 10.15
don’t forget to backup your stuff; there’s a database upgrade so no way back

new build current master + vectorscope + experimental diffusion + sigmoid + details mask refinement*
darktable-3.5.0+1797~gc40bc997d8.dmg
built with sdk 10.15
* there’s an issue with detail mask if preview size is not original; crashes if not processed with opencl → so handle with care :wink:

to test upcoming 3.6 release here a plain current master build
darktable-3.5.0+1877~g666bdde167.dmg
built with sdk 10.15
don’t forget to backup first :wink:

1. Where lens calibration module is getting the calibration data from?
  2. Location if it is stored locally
  3. How can I add my lens data so DT can use it

https://lensfun.github.io/ Is the source for lens correction
The correction files are in the app package share/lensfun directory and can be updated with current correction data from lensfun.
If you want to add your lens, see: PIXLS.US - Create lens calibration data for lensfun

1 Like

WIth the last build, Vibrance RVB has disappeared from available module. Can’t find it

It’s already deprecated and so removed because it never made it into a released version. Vibrance is now included in colorbalancergb

1 Like

As per the lensfun web site i was able to get Adobe lcp file for my lens
SONY (Voigtlander MACRO APO-LANTHAR 65mm F2 Aspherical) - RAW.lcp and tried lensfun-convert-lcp to convert it for lensfun xml but I am getting continues errors. I already had installed lensfun and have Python3 3.9.4 installed from homebrew. I spent whole of yesterday to find a solution but could’t find any.

Can you help me to resolve this?

I never converted lcp files so i can’t help. I just did the measurements for my unsupported lenses and provided this to lensfun

You should post the errors.

but better in a separate thread so it’s easier to find that if other have the same issue - and it’s not originated in the OSX build :wink:

2 Likes

to test upcoming 3.6 release here a plain current master build
darktable-3.5.0+1959~g48ebc4d56c.dmg
built with Xcode 12.5 and sdk 11.3 (but not native for M1)

1 Like

new plain current master build
darktable-3.5.0+2050~g2741ac4dbe.dmg

new current master build + log mode for vectorscope & fix for high dpi screen issues
darktable-3.5.0+2127~gde67d05b62.dmg
don’t forget to backup first

1 Like

new current master build + fix for high dpi screen issues
darktable-3.5.0+2242~gb608a1b349.dmg

new current master build + fix for high dpi screen issues + places in import dialog (Add places instead of root-folder in import-dialog by quovadit · Pull Request #8897 · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub)

darktable-3.5.0+2248~gd8228ba60e.dmg

1 Like

new current master + Exiv2 0.72.4-RC3 + wip state of CR3 support
so handle with care and don’t forget to backup
darktable-3.5.0+2330~g4fb67a1a1.dmg
(updated package file)