Darktable 2.7 (dev) Windows builds

What OS, what is the video card you’re using, and what version of darktable?

the latest build (2.7) but i try on all builds(listed on this tread), i have gtx 1080, it mostly happens if i rotate or crop the image

Does it happen if you disable OpenCL?

What operating system?
If on a Linux: do you use free (nouveau) or proprietary (nvidia) drivers for your GTX 1080?

is not happening if i disable opencl, is windows 10

i can make it crush very easy, if i can find a way how to debug this first, so i can paste here or so

You’ll probably need to install GCC to debug the issue.

the stable version is not doing it…

I have GTX 1080 and have no issues with dev builds.

can u try to make shortcuts for example to rotate left and right, try couple of photos

anyway, the way how it crush, it make it disconnects the video feed from pc, i cannot do nothing till i restart (i get out of signal)

I have just checked. No issues. Maybe there is a hardware problem with graphic card or with drivers.

To give more information I have Nvidia drivers version 26.21.14.3086.

1 Like

10x, i will try that version

yeap, is me, i completly clean my driver and now is all good, thanks!!

1 Like

I wish we could detach the histogram as a seperate window to enlargen it. That way color correction and/or grading will be so much better to do.

for that i use something much smarter
1566848324098960520182|690x517

i use an external software called remote false color on a secondary monitor were i can choose any false color type i want much better then histogram :wink:

quick question is it possible to run two versions of darktable?

i have one issue with 2.7, somehow it breaks the “unbreak input profile”, in version 2.6 i use nikon profile input and unbreak input profile with this settings linear 0, gama 0.45, but in dt 2.7 something happens and it does not look write anymore and is an issue in the xml files, because if i load xmp from previous version it loads correctly.

Yes, if you use flatpak, you can have multiple versions.

1 Like

Hi, which is the latest version of Dark-table available for windows?

That would be 2.6, but there is a 2.7 beta version out.