For transparency, what happened to the Ansel thread?

See the headline above. Thanks

it’s gone - maybe pixls.us isn’t intended to be a self help group for AP disappointed …

1 Like

Mate. It’s a straight-forward good faith question. Do you know?

3 Likes

I guess too many of us, me included, were unable to resist the temptation to bash someone and to take part in a flame war. I’m glad the mods put an end to it.

3 Likes

Now wait for the what happened to the what happened to the Ansel thread thread.

2 Likes

Vile, unacceptable censorship of a thread with 100+ messages just proves that AP’s points.

Whoops I fat fingered something, its here: Ansel (was: R&Darktable) - #150 by priort

Sorry!

5 Likes

Maybe we should chill the fuck out and wait to see what happened instead of jumping to conclusions.

After 7+ years you’d think we’ve earned a tiny bit of goodwill, but I guess not. How sad.

7 Likes

This was an honest mistake - the post wasn’t deleted but was accidentally made a private message. It’s still there just as it was.

No conspiracy just a simple mistake. :wink:

Vile? hardly. Also try to maintain a civil tone, please @HansBull. Perhaps assume good will before malicious intent?

8 Likes

Happy ending.

5 Likes

That’s what they want you to think.

4 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/UwmjCuQ32kIAAAAM/crazy-conspiracy.gif

4 Likes

Dale Gribble was a conservative ahead of his time.

Well it is the “Meta” category.

4 Likes

A Happy ending isn’t a Happy ending if moderators keep the flame alive.

1 Like

I didn’t really want to start a thread, just get some transparency on the reason, and I hoped it would be someone else who would ask rather than my pain-in-the-butt self. Glad it’s sorted. Thanks to @paperdigits. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Moderation is only pain, it knows no happiness.

8 Likes

If that has the same connotation as “metadata” it’s a holy hell of information useless to 90% of the customers… :laughing:

2 Likes

Loved that!

LOL because this is Nextdoor (a smartphone app for identifying local Karens):

• Any explaination that supports present reality can be jumped upon and pressed into service.
  • Truth will always excape them, because truth represents an alteration of what they’ve already been led to believe.
1 Like