Fuji Film Simulations for RawTherapee

Hi there, I’ve created some HaldCLUT profiles of the Fuji film simulations. They were made using exports from Fuji’s RAW file converter and give very close results to those out of camera.

Fuji XTrans II HaldCLUT v3.zip (8.4 MB) or download from [google drive here] (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1-qQFVsKcUbZ0NlWllxbXNna2s). There are CLUTs for Provia, Astia, Velvia, Classic Chrome, Pro Neg Std and Pro Neg Hi. Hope you like them!

More details here

Here’s a few examples:

No sim:

Fuji Velvia:

Fuji Classic Chrome:

5 Likes

@arangast nice results, may I add them to the RawTherapee Film Simulation Collection?

Yeah absolutely, I’ve used RT for years so happy to give something back :smile:

1 Like

Great!

Really nice thank you!!!

@arangast,
They are very nice!
Thanks!
What about Fuji’s Acros and Monochrome?
Kodachrome 64?

Thanks! I only have an XTrans 2 camera so no Acros, and RT has good standard B&W controls already. If you want Acros the Nik collection is free now; Silver Efex does a good job.

Not at my PC atm but I’m pretty sure Kodachrome is already included in RT’s main film sim package?

I made some Fujifilm presets for RT already, including Acros. You can find it here: GitHub - pixlsus/RawTherapee-Presets: PP3 presets for RawTherapee

1 Like

@arangast,

Acros the Nik collection is free now

I have the Nik collection.

Kodachrome is already included in RT’s main film sim package

Yes, it is there.

Thanks @sguyader!

1 Like

Hello @arangast, where and how can I use the film simulation package? I see a Film simulation tab but nothing happens. Can you explain me how it works? Am testing Rawtherapee after years of Lghtroom. I think the colors are little bit better in Rawtherapee.

Thanks in advance

Put em into the HALDclut path you can setup in the settings

2 Likes

Thanks, will try it :wink:

It works, thanks @ChasingShadows :ok_hand:

3 Likes