i try to use Align layers to align three misaligned photos, but i can’t get it to work.
Here is my workflow
- Load pictures as layers
- Open G’MIC QT -> Layers -> Align layers
- Set smoothness at minimum
- Input layers -> All
- Everything else left on default
- Preview shows aligned image
- Click OK, then there is processing for 5 seconds
- No aligment on my images
I try do do similar thing as Auto align layers in Photoshop does.
I also tried align_image_stack from Hugin, and it’s working perfectly. But i want to use one software if it’s possible.
So my question is, why is this plugin not working ? Is there some bug, or is there something what i need to do before or after this plugin is used ?
GIMP 2.10.12 , G’MIC 2.8.1 on Debian Testing
Thank you very much