HaldCLUT Set: ANUBIS

Please enjoy this HaldCLUT set I have cobbled together. You may download the files individually or as a zip file.

https://pixls.us/files/ANUBIS.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wbm3lh8ycwa7f/ANUBIS

Some examples, “before” photos are processed with the typical camera corrections and no tone curve:

9xhwmo

9xhwmo_Vision6

q0bw1a

q0bw1a_M31

qlxlis

qlxlis_VisionX

hfvppm

hfvppm_Vision4

5unl8t

5unl8t_KDX

Images are sourced from Wesaturate so you don’t need to see my terrible photography. Please support their website.

5 Likes

Great to see you made it over from reddit! Can you post some before/after examples of these CLUTS?

I just realized this forum has a great interface for showcasing photos! I will get some pretty samples from Wesaturate to demonstrate the LUTs.

2 Likes

Just made same photos RawTherapee 5.4 + Jugo preset.

2 Likes

@vilmantasr the subject fits the toning style well.

3 Likes

So we don’t lose the files, I’m just linking the CLUTs here: ANUBIS.zip.

1 Like

Thanks for hosting the file, I couldn’t upload it due to size.

1 Like

@CriticalConundrum,
Very nice HaldCLUT set! Thanks!

I have been looking for the sky’s colors of the first image here… Any ideas? Perhaps one of the Fujifilm HaldCLUT, but I have tried all:

The “Vision 6” preset is based on Kodak Vision3 film. There are a couple of flavors of Vision3 and I don’t remember the original reference.

None of them match the sky’s color in that first image.
It has to be one of Fujifilm’s color simulation. Classic Chrome?

The very first image is untouched

I was referring to the first image in the link I posted, I am not sure if it is Fujifilm’s Classic Chrome. Here is the link again:

I believe you can do that manually by using a polarizer to get a dark starting sky. Then you use the HH curve in lab adjustments to hue shift to teal and LH to darken the teals a bit more. Just apply it to a HaldCLUT identity and bam you made your own LUT.

I will look through my LUT collection when I’m free because that’s a pretty nice look

1 Like

Thanks for the tips @CriticalConundrum!
Yes, the HH curve can help.
It sure is a pretty nice look and it doesn’t match the Fujifilm HaldCLUT I have.

Hey @dngimage, you might be looking for Fujicolor200. I have a LUT that is pretty mild in contrast but you can add an S curve to it.

1 Like

Hey @CriticalConundrum the colors with Fujicolor200 look good, but yes it is too low contrast, even with the S curve and some contrast added.

I like your original tip about using the HH curve. That’s what I’m using here. I use it with Classic Chrome. Thanks!

2 Likes