Local Lab build

I just merge last “locallab” with dev 9786ec0.

But I’am on windows8-64 and I have no way to test under Linux :slight_smile:

Jacques

@LZ1 Could you verify if the behaviour is the same with dev branch. I think it is the present “normal” behaviour.
If behaviour is different the problem is within localab branch.
If behaviour is the same and you want a modification, the best is to open a bug report.

Confirmed. There is the new -R switch, but I suppose passing a folder without -R makes no sense so in that case -R should be implied.

@agriggio what do you think?

Definitely a bug, but not sure -R should be added automatically. I’ll fix this in dev (without the implicit -R).

I’ve just checked it
rawtherapee -R (folder) opens the (folder)
rawtherapee (folder) opens empty editor window

Version: 5.2-169-g952ada5
Branch: dev
Commit: 952ada5
Commit date: 2017-09-14
Compiler: cc 5.4.0
Processor: x86_64
System: Linux
Bit depth: 64 bits
Gtkmm: V3.18.0
Lensfun: V0.3.2.0
Build type: release
Build flags: -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unused-result -O3 -std=c++11 -march=native -Werror=unused-label -fopenmp -Werror=unknown-pragmas -Wall -Wno-unused-result -Wno-deprecated-declarations -O3 -DNDEBUG
Link flags: -march=native
OpenMP support: ON
MMAP support: ON

@LZ1 yes it’s a bug. I’ll fix it… eventually :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

When are we going to see Local Lab merged into dev?
I can’t wait… :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool !
On my side, waiting for a build with LocalLab + LensFun !

should be fixed now

New Local Lab:

RawTherapee_newlocallab_5.2-332-ga1870e2e_WinVista_64.zip

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2q9OrgyDEfPS2FpdDAtMVI1RG8

Is running fine here! :sunglasses:

I have just made some modifications especially to reduce the artifacts with CBDL and Tone-mapping.
I also added a slider to CBDL to add the “chroma” dimension (with this change CBDL becomes a “mini wavelet”)

Attention, despite various precautions in the writing of updates of the files “Mip” it is possible that the system crashes with old files pp3 or mip. In this case do not hesitate to clear the cache and or mip files.

I updated the documentation - always in French - to take into account the reduction of some local defects, red eyes, dirty sensor (grease), etc.
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/Local_Lab_controls/fr#R.C3.A9duction_des_d.C3.A9fauts:capteur_sale-yeux_rouges-_…

jacques

2 Likes

Thanks Jacques !
Is the work is now on the 5.3 branch so we’ll have lensfun too ?

yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

YYYYEEESSSS !
Build is up. I’ll test tonight if I find time :slight_smile:

RawTherapee_newlocallab_5.3-166-gb19e1273_WinVista_64.zip is uploaded at
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2q9OrgyDEfPS2FpdDAtMVI1RG8

I’m going to start translating the Rawpedia documentation for Local Lab to English.
It’s going to take me a long time, but I think a lot of people are waiting for this.

1 Like

Sébastien

Thank you :slight_smile:

N’hésites pas à me contacter.

Jacques

Je peux en faire une partie Seb. N’hésite pas à me contacter.

Merci Cyril, j’en suis presque aux 2/3. Je vais tenter de finir, et je te confierai la relecture et l’édition si tu es d’accord.

1 Like