Localization - How To Translate RawTherapee and RawPedia

Thank you for the reply. The file is ready to send. But which format do I save the file? I saved it by All types (.) first but it is not supproted. Is it OK to send the file saved by Normal text fie (*.txt)?

rgds

@mr_awazon plain text, just like the source files.

OK, I will send it shortly.

rgds

Please correct line 1345 of the default.

The correct is “TP_COLORAPP_CHROMA_M;Colorfulness (M)”

Thanks @Digital_Pix, fixed.

Please correct line 1377 of the default.

The correct is
TP_COLORAPP_MODEL_TOOLTIP;White-Point Model.\n\nWB [RT] + [output]: RT’s white balance is used for the scene, CIECAM02 is set to D50, and the output device’s white balance is set in Viewing Conditions.\n\nWB [RT+CAT02] + [output]: RT’s white balance settings are used by CAT02 and the output device’s white balance is set in Viewing Conditions.\n\nFree temp+green + CAT02 + [output]: temp and green are selected by user, output device’s white balance is set in Viewing Conditions.

Thanks, fixed.

I gave you a heart for this

1 Like

Dear Morgan, I resumed the translation. Here are 404Portugues (Brasil).txt (129.6 KB)
more translation lines from the default file to Brazilian Portuguese.

1 Like

Thank you, committed.

Please correct line 2073 of the default.
The correct is
TP_WAVELET_EDGCONT_TOOLTIP;Adjusting the points to the left decreases contrast, and to the right increases it.\nBottom-left, Top-Left, Top-Right, Bottom-right represent respectively local contrast for low values, mean, mean+stdev, maxima

@Digital_Pix will do, thanks.

Dear Morgan

Translation into Brazilian Portuguese completed. Portugues (Brasil).txt (132.9 KB)

I’m also requesting an account registration on RawPedia to start translating it to Brazilian Portuguese

1 Like

Thank you, committed.

Translation into Brazilian Portuguese revised and updated on this date. Portugues (Brasil).txt (133.3 KB)

1 Like

Committed.

Translation into Brazilian Portuguese revised and updated on this date.Portugues (Brasil).txt (135.6 KB)

1 Like

Committed.

Portugues (Brasil).txt (135.6 KB)

1 Like

Please use GitHub.