Localization - How To Translate RawTherapee and RawPedia

Line 788 had an error on it, I fixed it and committed it.

MAIN_BUTTON_NAVSYNC_TOOLTIP;141/5000
Sincronize o Navegador de Arquivos ou a Tira de filme com o Editor para revelar a miniatura da imagem aberta no momento e limpe os filtros ativos.\nAtalho: <b>x</b>\n\nComo acima, mas sem limpar os filtros ativos:\nAtalho: <b>y</b>\n(Observe que a miniatura da imagem aberta não será mostrada se estiver filtrada).

Hi
I’d like to help tanslating UI and RawPedia into Japanese (I was doing so till 2015 and want to restart). I start with UI. The most translation has been finished already and just I have to do a bit more along with the latest file. But would you tell me how to download the file?

Hey @mr_awazon / firefly

We spoke a few days ago, in G+ and somewhere else, maybe IRC.

Since you say you already updated most of the translation, I’m a bit confused by what you mean here. If you mean the latest English file called default, then see the first post in this thread for a direct link to it. But you should have been using this file the whole time - I hope you weren’t updating the default file from 2015…?

Dear Morgan, I resumed the translation. Here are 422 more translation lines from the default file to Brazilian Portuguese.Portugues (Brasil).txt (127.3 KB)

Sorry for being late to reply and confusing you. Someime ago, I opened Japanese file by Notepad++ when I downloaded the previous program file and I translated untranslated strings (for example, strings related Retinex) for my own interest. That is what I mean “the most translation has been finished”. Meanwhile, you are updating UI frequently (delete, add, modify…). So my UI Japanese translation is not complete now. Then, I tried to download Japanese file from the page of Beep6581 to work on the missing parts. Your instraction says "download the approriate file and…But I don’t know how to download Japanese file (it seems it is not right click the file mane).

I have never touched the default file (English) and please not worry. I only helped on Japanese file by my previous name “firefly”.
regards

@Digital_Pix thank you, added.

@mr_awazon thank you too for your maintenance of the Japanese translation.

To download them, right-click on the “Raw” button in the top-right corner and save it to disk.

Thank you for the reply. The file is ready to send. But which format do I save the file? I saved it by All types (.) first but it is not supproted. Is it OK to send the file saved by Normal text fie (*.txt)?

rgds

@mr_awazon plain text, just like the source files.

OK, I will send it shortly.

rgds

Please correct line 1345 of the default.

The correct is “TP_COLORAPP_CHROMA_M;Colorfulness (M)”

Thanks @Digital_Pix, fixed.

Please correct line 1377 of the default.

The correct is
TP_COLORAPP_MODEL_TOOLTIP;White-Point Model.\n\nWB [RT] + [output]: RT’s white balance is used for the scene, CIECAM02 is set to D50, and the output device’s white balance is set in Viewing Conditions.\n\nWB [RT+CAT02] + [output]: RT’s white balance settings are used by CAT02 and the output device’s white balance is set in Viewing Conditions.\n\nFree temp+green + CAT02 + [output]: temp and green are selected by user, output device’s white balance is set in Viewing Conditions.

Thanks, fixed.

I gave you a heart for this

1 Like

Dear Morgan, I resumed the translation. Here are 404Portugues (Brasil).txt (129.6 KB)
more translation lines from the default file to Brazilian Portuguese.

1 Like

Thank you, committed.

Please correct line 2073 of the default.
The correct is
TP_WAVELET_EDGCONT_TOOLTIP;Adjusting the points to the left decreases contrast, and to the right increases it.\nBottom-left, Top-Left, Top-Right, Bottom-right represent respectively local contrast for low values, mean, mean+stdev, maxima

@Digital_Pix will do, thanks.

Dear Morgan

Translation into Brazilian Portuguese completed. Portugues (Brasil).txt (132.9 KB)

I’m also requesting an account registration on RawPedia to start translating it to Brazilian Portuguese

1 Like

Thank you, committed.