Location of DCP Profiles RT5.5 MAC VERSION

Wanted to find the Fuji camera profiles - XPro2, XT20, XT2. Wiki says look in Application Support/RT folder. There isn’t one. Where do I find these?

Just downloaded RT 5.5 & installed again. Details says this is Build from Richard Barber.

Thanks,

Hi, that is me. Profiles are in the app bundle. Right click the app and select Show Package Contents. Profiles are in Contents/Resources/dcpprofiles
Hope that helps you find what you are looking for.

Thanks for your help Hiram,

Yes, I see the Resources folder in the package. I’m installing simply by dragging the package to the Applications folder & that does not seem to distribute the package contents as needed. Doing a Spotlight search does not find the DCP folder or other items like LensFun.

Do I need to use a different installation method. I’m unable to find any instructions on Mac specific installation except a Terminal based method.

I don’t think spotlight searches inside of applications. You’ll need to navigate to the folder via the finder.

Profiles are in Contents/Resources/dcpprofiles

app is totally self contained. Although the app does create its own cache+config directory in ~/Library/Application\ Support/RawTherapee it is not what you are looking for in this instance.

X-Pro2 and X-T20 exist but not X-T2.

I searched but could not locate this instruction.
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/index.php?search=Application+Support&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go

Can you point us to this specifically so it may be corrected?

1 Like
  1. If there’s an error in the docs, please specifically point the section out so that we may correct it.
  2. You can find all DCP input profiles here: RawTherapee/rtdata/dcpprofiles at dev · Beep6581/RawTherapee · GitHub
1 Like

Hiram, Morgan thanks for your help.

Happy to be of help re: Rawpedia.
In current 2/24/19 version P48 & 49 config & cache sections refers to " macOS
~/Library/Application Support/RawTherapee/config/…"
This is why I was search for the app support folder.

Then on p152, is an ambiguous referral “Available for some cameras,
these profiles are stored in the /dcpprofiles directory (or legacy /iccprofiles/input) and…”
This would be more helpful if it referred to “open package/Contents/Resources/dcpprofiles…”

Another thing to report. RT 5.5.78 on my iMac running Serria crashes when batch processing images and the screen dimmer kicks on.

Thanks much for your work!!

That sounds like a bug: please see How to write useful bug reports - RawPedia

Are you talking about File Paths - RawPedia ?

You must be talking about Color Management - RawPedia
I suppose we could have a macOS specific instruction here.