Mac MoJave Pictures Not Showing in File Menu

Hello All!! Happy Holidays!!!
I just downloaded 5.5 on my mac and when I open the program I can see file names but nothing appears to be there. All my folders say 0 empty. I checked permissions and all is good.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Running MoJave 10.14.2

Thanks Andy

I’m not at a computer right now, but open the preferences, in there is a list of file types that RawTherapee will “see.” Make sure the appropriate file types are checked. If that does work, clear the cache.

Hi Thanks for the reply. I did check the preference section everything is checked off except for .png. I cleared cash and restarted the program but nothing popped up in my /users/name/pictures. I have not touched anything or nor did I mess around with any of the settings. I figured I wait until someone like yourself to give me a hand. Thanks Andy

Can you show a screenshot? Sometimes it tells more than thousand words.

Sure I could just let me know of what?

I just downloaded RT 5.5, overwrote the older RT and cannot reproduce. Also Mojave

Thank you… it’s got to be something stupid for sure. Just let me k ow what screen shots are needed. Thanks

A screenshot of RawTherapee showing the file names but nothing else.

Or simply, show a screenshot of RawTherapee after opening a folder where the behaviour is not the behaviour you expected

Ok… working on it now. Please give me a few moments. Thanks

1 Like

03%20PM 11%20PM 38%20PM

@Snoop832

I tried both ways and nothing shows up… In the upper left hand corner it says File Browser 0 but if I choose a different folder outside of Photos folder it shows and the amount of items. It just doesn’t want to show anything from my Photo Library.

Aren’t the image files supposed to be in one of those subfolders?

Every single one of the subfolders are empty shows 0

Is it a permissions issue?

I remember it asking me and I hit yes to allow

47%20PM

The folder you have highlighted itself should not contain any images. You need to navigate to where the images are, in Masters, organized by year, then month, etc. It should not be any permissions change needed…
for example, iPhoto\ Library_2/Masters/2015/02/14/20150214-125523/IMG_4563.JPG

1 Like

@Snoop832 furthermore, don’t crop your screenshots. We need to see the whole RT window, not just the part you think it relevant.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
Sorry for the late reply but the new user limit was reached yesterday so I could not respond. I was on the phone with apple support about the issue with access files from photos and apparently that is something new. I tried every free photo editor program and I have no access to photos. If I made a separate folder and photos in there it would work just fine. So for sh!! and giggles I re-installed the OS twice and it’s the same thing. I actually found an article put out by apple regarding this. It was published on Dec. 18th. I can’t believe I’m the only one having this issue or what ever it is. I’m running version 10.14.2. Thanks Andy and Merry Christmas

1 Like