- Inputs of the selected nodes are now always visible.
- Avoid crash and issues when NatronEngine.Effect.destroy() is called. #368
- macOS: fix version numbers in Finder information. #372
- Fix callbacks in PyPanel and PyModalDialog. #379
- Fix recursive Python calls and handle the Python GIL properly.
- Fix loading of Python Toolsets, and document how Toolsets are detected.
- Fix using Rotopaint with multiple layers. #420 #205
- Fix loading project settings. #439
- Fix property panels of PyPlug nodes. #449
- Fix missing python API entry points. #485
- Make “Use Host Interact” setting available from user parameters. #490
- Fix deadlock when creating a dialog from initGui.py. #487
- Fix bugs in DenoiseSharpen that caused crashes. #300
- Add support for chromatic aberration correction when reading RAW files. #309
- Update CImg and G’MIC to 2.8.4 and fix several issues in GMIC plugins (which are still beta).
- Many new GMIC plugins, including GMIC Custom Code.
- FrameRange: New options “Loop” and “Bounce”. #411
- Update OpenImageIO to 126.96.36.199. #350
- Fix reading multi-view EXRs. #429
- Support for reading and writing HEIF/HEIC images. HEIC is the still-image sibling of HEVC (a.k.a. H.265), and compresses to about half the size of JPEG but with higher visual quality.
- Text: Added SRT subtitle format support.
- AudioCurve (audio curve generator): new plugin.
- Fix plugin bugs (IO and CImg) with images that take more than 2GiB of memory (e.g. 12000x12000 RGBA float). #456
- Fix “Fill” PyPlug: was not filling everything if the Source was larger than the project. #475
- Shadertoy: use the preset name as a sublabel.
- LensDistortion/IDistort/STMap: add “Use src RoD” option to override format.
- Blur: fix handling of render scale when computing derivatives. #496
- Text: fix animating font family and retiming the text output. #482 #476
- Natron-2.3.15-Windows-64: Windows 8.0+, 64 bits
- Natron-2.3.15-Linux-64: GNU/Linux 2.6.18+ (Glibc 2.12+, libgcc 4.4+)
- Natron-2.3.15-OSX-64: OS X/macOS 10.9+, 64 bits
- Natron-2.3.15-OSX-Universal: OS X/macOS 10.6+, 32/64 bits