New Windows builds

@sguyader, thanks for RawTherapee_WinVista_64_Gtk3_Release_4.2.880.

There seems to be something wrong with the Exposure curve graph. The image included shows what I get when I try to adjust the curve.

1 Like

Looks like the curve has no background color assigned. Go to preferences and select the theme TooWaBlue.

Edit: On Win 10 it shows the correct curve. So nothing is wrong. I guess you have an old theme selected. Check the preferences.

1 Like

Yes, if you select TooWaBlue it works fine. TooWaBlue should come as default selected :slight_smile:

@dngimage

…but you should get the correct curve in the orginal theme too. I guess you still have a theme from an older RT installation left in the themes folder and this was selected when you run RT the first time.

@TooWaBoo, it is possible, I have the Local Lab version installed too, but in a different folder. It could be that…
Thanks!

Can you tell me the Local Lab version no?

I just DL an installed latest GT3 windows 7 version, and it was set to rawtherapee default theme but it looked fine in curve graph.
Set it to ToowaBlue and same thing, looks fine but with blue accent.

@TooWaBoo, sure, it is RawTherapee_WinVista_64_4.2-372-g6d9bf85_Local_Lab.zip. That’s what I use all the time.

I guess this is not a Gtk3 version, so the theme TooWaBlue will not work with Local Lab.

Nope, it isn’t a Gtk3 version. It is an older version which I still use because of the Local Lab tab options. But I always try the latest versions as well.

Thank you @sguyader, the builds are up on the site.

I also gave the download page a makeover with Ingo’s help, now it should be more clear what to get, and more friendly to use.

http://rawtherapee.com/downloads

3 Likes

Good job on the Downloads page.

Much better. Thanks guys.

you will find in filebin :
master branch W32 release and debug builds 4.2.781
gtk3 branch W32 release and debug builds 4.2.896

1 Like

I just uploaded new Windows 64-bit builds here:

• Master branch 4.2.784
  • Gtk3 branch 4.2.905
    (both Release and Debug)
3 Likes

First of all, many thanks for your efforts.
A (perhaps dumb) question about the difference between Master branch and Gtk3 versions. For non-geek users (photographers, not programmers), which versions should we be using, and why?

@mikesan check this post: New Windows builds - #140 by Morgan_Hardwood

Age is catching up with me. I see that you answered this question earlier. Sorry.
Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Thanks @sguyader and developers!
RawTherapee_WinVista_64_Gtk3_Release_4.2.905.zip
is running fine here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @sguyader, uploading…

You can see the branch merges in graph form here: Network Graph · Beep6581/RawTherapee · GitHub

2 Likes