Nuovo gruppo italiano Darktable

Salve a tutti, spero di fare cosa gradita informando dell’esistenza del gruppo italiano su Telegram dedicato a Darktable: Telegram: Contact @darktableitalia

1 Like

Salve!

What benefits would “Telegram” give us?

Cordiali Saluti,
Claes en Lund, Svecia

Hi @Claes, is for Darktable italian users; to have an immediate support/feedback, and to chat and enjoy. Nothing else :wink:

Ciao Nicola, noi abbiamo un gruppo su Facebook che sta crescendo piuttosto bene. Magari sentiamoci e uniamo gli sforzi! Grazie
Maurizio

Adesso so perchè ho fatto bene a installare telegram nel telefono!!! :rofl:

Mi daresti il ink?? grazie!!

Forse un Forum in italiano sarebbe l’ideale per dare delle risposte, Fb non è molto adatto allo scopo.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2077725545832743/?ref=share

1 Like

Sono già iscritto al vostro gruppo; se vuoi metto il riferimento al gruppo facebook pinnato in rilievo, se vuoi fai lo stesso.

Ok grazie

Inserito :+1:

Se posso dire la mia, preferirei una sottosezione qui su pixls.us piuttosto che un gruppo su telegram o facebook. Telegram perche’ legato alla piattaforma smartphone che non c’entra niente con il mondo pc (win/linux/max) dove facciamo girare Darktable; facebook perche’ facebook, una roba privata e chiusa da dove ci sono uscito anni fa e non voglio rientrarci.

Capisco ovviamente che il 99% delle persone ha comunque un account fb e resta il network piu diffuso al mondo. Ma mi pare un po’ contrario allo spirito del software open come DT.

6 Likes

FB, TG, …?!? You guys are nuts dispersing knowledge and expertise to the dark corners of the net-o-sphere.

Totally agree with @aadm, keep it concentrated near here, where people come to look for it.

4 Likes

Well, here, the two mailing lists, IRC, Reddit…

I don’t see a reference to this forum on contact | darktable or anywhere else I looked (briefly) on that site. If this is the official forum, perhaps this could be made clearer on the official site? Having just the one place you know you’ll find help would be ideal.

1 Like

It is there. Link at the Pat David entry.

LOL! Sorry; yes, you’re correct - there IS a link to https://pixls.us/ on that page.

You have to admit though, it’s not 100% clear that that link is to be taken as the official forum for questions, comments about darktable. It looks like it might be the homepage of a darktable developer (like the other links are). And even people who click on it appear at the domain itself, on a page where there are two references to darktable; one is an icon (clicking on it does nothing) and the other is the article " Darktable 3:RGB or Lab? Which Modules? Help!".

I wonder if perhaps newcomers to darktable might benefit from a single line of text inserted beneath “How to get in contact” on contact | darktable which links to:

if this is indeed the preferred way for people to obtain help. And perhaps this could be made clear on the twitter, facebook,reddit pages, the mailing list etc.

This is not the official forum. There is no official forum. Official communication happens on the mailing lists.

1 Like

On that note I wonder if I shouldn’t go ahead and at least add a link to this category on the footer there somewhere.

1 Like

I’d open an issue for it.

BTW, there is nothing stopping people from writing Italian or any other language here. @patdavid we aren’t explicitly English-typing; English is just the language most understood (I think??) that’ll get you the most possibilities for help.

3 Likes