[PlayRaw] 8 Mittened kitten

Thanks for the image to play with! I didn’t really like how the image was focused on the hand rather than on the kitty so that was the main thing I tried to ‘fix’. I also round crop, primarily to be different. :slight_smile: Still needs work on the colors. Was this captured under fluorescent light?

Edit:
I like the colors of this better:

5 Likes

@arctic quite like the overal warm mood of your oven :dog2: grabbing salt & chili

@Ofnuts that’s a case for devil’s in the details ,-)

@Jonas_Wagner thank you for the kitten pizza, ha ha ha. I love round frames… maybe 'cause the eye comprehends them quicker and yet energy seems to last longer - what am I talking about!!! No flurescent as far as I can remember, could be mix DL and tungsten or constipated lens :baby_chick:

Rawtherapee edit with black point adjusted for mood.

Cute image. Played with it using LightZone …

Cheers,
Biff

1 Like

@HIRAM that’s Ceaușescu’s cat about to weep, lord have mercy :microphone:

@Biff thank you for sharing green being :ski:

My own edit, started in lightzone… and then crushed everything it touched: punch line zombies were people too or zombies also had pets, you choose. The universe is from something like Dawn of the Dead

Steps to hell :imp: last is wrong version, the above is the correct

5 Likes

my pass in RT

:doughnut: nice warmy love, we all need… specially after dentist. Simillar to artic’s but your’s more glowy yet punchy. If I may say a bit too magenta on the darks and greenish on midtones-midHL, maybe just less saturation. LOL WTF am I telling you, look at my vomit up there. Focus, yes, thank you man todd =)

I think those things you mentioned are from the 400H++ clut I added on at the end to increase the fake film look… :wink:

_DSC5602.NEF.xmp (11.4 KB)

1 Like

dt and Gimp

1 Like

@Thomas_Do you’re squeezing the kitten too hard, he’s about to cry :stuck_out_tongue: then pop :cherries: mean poop :poop:

@gRuGo very nice, creamy, natural… guided

Meow.

silhouette source (or afre will hunt me in my dreams +) : Halloween Cat Silhouette - ClipArt Best

1 Like

So says the ghost. Been meaning to tackle this but feel intimidated by the previous entries (e.g., this).

So says the ghost

Touché amicco, you got me with the sheets down, je je.

Been meaning to tackle this but feel intimidated by the previous entries

Don’t be meaning to anybody, is not that what beardy man said (?)
Anyways I’ve seen you intimi-dating elsewhere - like here and with no pause here too, mutherfuka!; you got yourself nice sheets :man_surfing: :lollipop:to do the wrappin’ jeje
But much more, important so, is that you bro, you keep blessing our activities with your presence and occipital remarks… that’s a true natured sharing papillon, now I shut up. But… jej jeje like lepra, case you decide to connect with your zombie inside I’ll leave a possible soundtrack made with many diff brains BMBBC Cheers :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

darktable 2.5:

_PIC1975.NEF.xmp (32 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @chroma_ghost. The Museum of the Mind really spoke to me and was strangely relevant to this thread. Made my day! Everyone should have a listen. (It involves cats.)

A Calculus prof of mine, who reminded me of Dark Helmet, was an eccentric man. A few times he told us edgy stories involving his children, pets, squeezing and a freezer. :cold_sweat:

Enough commentary. Here is my take. :blush:

1. RawTherapee → WB (custom) → linear Rec2020 → AMaZE+VNG4 → filter pixels → 32f
2. gmic → deblur (RL, low freq.) → paint edges → rotate → crop → adjust contrast, brightness (curves) → slight vignette → brighten (curve) → sharpen → resize

Zoom 100% and enjoy!

3 Likes

Brilliant!