[pxChallenge] Civilization without people

Monteal, Parc and Beaumont.

Okay, this one is kind of cheating too if you look closely, but I thought I should revive this topic now that some of us might have more opportunities for this challenge in the current situation.

Stay safe, keep your distances, but keep shooting if you can! :slight_smile: (ie. why not bring a camera when you have to go outside!)

3 Likes

If this weren’t a capture challenge, you could have removed the :biking_man:. Without cars on the road, the graffiti makes less of a statement. I guess that is what makes the image compelling. :slight_smile:

hey! spoilers! :slight_smile: but yeah, the graffiti is kind of the point, there’s usually much more traffic there on a “normal” day…

Definitely, time to revive this as a challenge. But make sure that the laws wherever you live allow you to be out shooting. I doubt pixls.jail is a viable option.

1 Like

I hear it is pretty strict there. Hope you are well @anarcat (and @elGordo).

1 Like

All good here @afre . I think we are both in the 6ix.

Obviously. But beyond that, even if laws are more lax in your region, keep your distances, wash your hands and, if you can, wear a mask if there’s contagion in your area.

Be safe out there.

1 Like

Northern Arizona in 1983

Scan with SilverFast (no FOSS available for scanning), processed with RT

3 Likes