Question about command script in Siril, how to get rid of the red dots after the subsky -rbf command?

Question about command script in Siril, how to get rid of the red dots after the subsky -rbf command?

Here is my script, it works great and delivers a processed picture using all the default. Just to see first time what it looks like.

And does any one knows how to save it automaticly as a jpg with the name of the processed fit. file. (In this case I used M16 hardcoded in the script, which is nit what I want.

############################################
#
# Script for Siril 1.2
# February 2024
# (C)Wil Vree
#
########### PROCESSING SCRIPT ###########
#
# Script for processing already stacked image
#
#
############################################
# adapted for NODBF functioning
requires 1.2.0
# handles a standard workflow for a stacked image
# first select working directory in GUI
# then select image to work on
# in this example M16.tif
platesolve
subsky -rbf
rmgreen
pcc -platesolve
autostretch
asinh 1 0.15
savejpg M16

hi, what red dots? can you show us?

there is no way to save the jpeg with the same name from a script that doesn’t open the image

This is what I see on the screen. But I found out that when I open Backgroud Extraction and close it the red dots are gone. There is probably no command to mimic this close action. So I see that its not a big deal really, since the dots are not on the saved image luckily.
And for the saving part, I can better save the result from the Save menu option then from the script.
So thanks for the answer.

oh, that’s a bug from running it from a script in the GUI then, it’s not supposed to stay displayed, thanks for the info.
Maybe the fix will be to not display them at all

OK, I’ve just fixed it for the next release. Thanks for the report.