Ok, I’m baack. I can sit down and write a post for the site but I’d like some help from the community please.
- I’m presuming the post will be about a 5.9 release?
- Is there a good list of features/fixes you want me to address in the article (and bonus points if you can include a link or some other information to help me understand what’s going on).
- If there are new release links or a place for releases can everyone please provide it here?
- Should i also include it as a “release” post in general? Or are we going to point users to a couple of different places for the time being?
- Can I get a list of current contributors and team members (if possible linked to work done above or just in general). I’d like to frame the post as an announcement that the project isn’t dead and there are contributors and team members still working diligently on things!
Ideally I’d get enough information to have a rough post built by the weekend…
Please respond here and keep the chatter to a minimum if possible so I can easily grok things in this one thread while I hammer at a keyboard.
Specifically, the markdown file is here:
For all following, I’m working in a branch on the rawtherapee-web repo.
Again, please feel free to ask for changes or point out anything I’m missing/messing up. (You’re not going to hurt my feelings - I just want to get the message out to the users! ).
Note: the title of this post does in fact refer to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
“I feel fine!”