The 180-Euro-photo-series

This is the Ötscherhias in the Mostviertel. This is actually an easy hike.

1 Like

Ötschergräben

1 Like

Beautiful location. About children: it depends on the fitness and the adventurousness of the parents. During a camping trip with portaging and white water, I saw a family with children white water canoeing. The children weren’t even seated properly. They were sitting on decks with their legs dangling

with their colouring books and toys, while going down a drop and bend. There, I could see a broken canoe underneath the foam and spray. Now that is dangerous! But the family was unfazed as if they were chilling in their living room. Oh dear.

1 Like

exactly!

I think this mountain is called Bosruck, though I am not 100% sure. It is very close to the Dr-Vogelsang-Klamm in Spital am Pyhrn.
The sky in this capture was actually competely overexposed, somhow I was able to repair it with darktable’s graduated filter.

5 Likes

Dr-Vogelsang-Klamm

6 Likes

The river Kamp in the Waldviertel, view from the Bründleitensteig

2 Likes

I like this one!

Thanks for the likes!

The Schlögen Danube View in Upper Austria, shot yesterday, edited with darktable

8 Likes

wow! that’s really a great view, I also like the colours!

1 Like

I like the photo, nice shot. But whatever you have done to the sky it is to much.

This is a landscape in the Pesenbachtal (Pesenbach valley) in a region called Mühlviertel. It’s close to the Bavarian border.

4 Likes

Took this photo on the Schneeberg in Lower Austria at an altitude of 2000 m.

6 Likes

That sky looks like a painting. Nice!

1 Like

Picturesque.

(On the editing side, the details are a bit splotchy in the foreground and there is fringing where it meets the sky.)

1 Like

Neckarsteinach (Germany)

2 Likes

Your framing has improved a lot since the first image. :+1:

2 Likes

I think my compositions were not so bad in the beginning but indeed composition is one of my favorite artistic issues and I am constantly trying to improve them.

edit: however, I am not quite sure about the very last photo - is there too much or too little sky or just the right amount of it? Maybe a bit too much?