This Text does not exist

Not releasing publicy? This seems to me to be some kind of promotion.

If you’ve seen the BS that’s been printed by the news bureaus of late, they may as well be “created” and a freaking AI. lol

:slight_smile:

If we pair your non-existent-photo with my non-existent-text,
what will we have? A self contained news-agency!

3 Likes

Students would be interested for dissertations. And scientists for research articles.

A downright completely virtual news bureau; love it. lolol

:slight_smile:

Brought to you by the Ministry of Truth.

Did you know? Humans do not exist, only AIs pretending to be humans.

But seriously though, based on this article, I see at least a dozen fails.

• AI
  • Fake
  • Elon
  • Musk
  • OpenAI

Usually, my AI would simply filter these terms to conserve battery life and processing power, but my fellow bot @Claes (robot Santa) shared the story, so I must be compliant.

1 Like

This is becoming really spooky!
Why, the other day, someone even asked @afre is he was real!

A dozen are more than five

2 Likes

Fellow bot: the list is not related to the dozen, otherwise there would be a colon. Need to re-calibrate and learn from this training session.

1 Like

Maybe he’s referring to a dozen in a different base. :wink:

Not bad, @ldj!

Since we all (?) know that nobody makes jokes in base 13 [according to what source, anyone?] it must be yet another. What base, then?

Jestingly Yours,
Claes in Lund, Sweden

1 Like

Well, 5 (base 10) = 12 (base 3), right?

Sorry, I’ve taken this off on a total tangent. :slight_smile:

Correct :clap:

On a total tangent?
Hm… since I am the original OP and the fact that this is the Lounge,
I’d say Oh no, your reply is not particularly off :-))

BUT: you forget the other question: according to what source?

Have fun!
Claes in Lund, Sweden

Sorry, you lost me on the “according to what source”. So I cheated with a web search. I will claim that “Hitchhiker’s Guide” came to mind briefly before my search, since the wording sounds like something from Adams. But I have no way of proving that and you have no way of disproving it.

By the way: I’m half Swedish (living in South Dakota, USA, immigrant great-grandparents on my dad’s side). So that should give me some points in your book, eh?

Unless your great-grandparents told my great-grandparents to leave, in which case, this is getting a little awkward.

Correct!

So I cheated with a web search.

Sigh. Don’t we all, these days?

But I have no way of proving that and you have no way of disproving it.

Ha! Of course I can prove it.

Have fun!
Claes in Lund, Sweden

Most Swedes have a bunch of relatives Way West.

/Claes

No, I meant that you have no way of proving that I didn’t think of the answer before searching the web. (Sorry, the logic of that statement is a little hard to follow.) Kind of like the student looking in the answer book “just to check his answer.” :wink: