Great news! Thanks @gaaned92 and @agriggio
However, I think I found a bug, sorry for that
I’m using dynamic profiles. And here the problem occurs.
The 1st profile is some kind of default w/o camera and w/o lens. This profile is setup for automatic camera and lens detection.
The result of the lens profile setting is like this:
As this lens is not a Nikon but a Tamron lens, I switch to manual and select the lens.
As I want to do this via a dynamic profile I add a 2nd profile where I just switch the lens profile section in the following way
However, the lens profile block gets fully cleared and then has just these two settings. The autodetection from the previous profile is completely lost.
I do the same with my ISO profiles, just switching single fields in the profile. And this works perfectly.
So it would be nice, if the pure existence of the [LensProfile] section would only touch the fields, which are listed in that block.
BTW, if I load this partial profile manually it works as expected.