We are very close to releasing RawTherapee 5.4. You can help with the last step.
Here are builds of RawTherapee 5.4-rc3. These are not the final builds yet, but they might become the final ones if everything works well. “rc3” means “release candidate 3” - they are candidates for a final release if they perform well. Else they get shot.
- Download for Windows (clean)
- Download for macOS (clean)
- Linux, several options:
- Check your package manager as described on our Downloads page,
- Or use an AppImage (clean)
- Or compile 5.4-rc3 yourself by following this simple guide. If you follow the automatic way, then after running the script the source code is cloned into
~/programs/code-rawtherapee, so you should:
Or if you follow the manual way, then in the “Choose a branch” step do
cd ~/programs/code-rawtherapee git checkout 5.4-rc3 ~/scripts/build-rawtherapee -b
git checkout 5.4-rc3, then compile.
Get it, run it, test it, and if you find a bug, report it!
This is also the last chance to update the interface translation in your language - see here for info on how to do that: Localization - How To Translate RawTherapee and RawPedia