[Capture Challenge] Charge your battery and take some photos

I did try the blurs module, but getting a good mask is nigh on impossible.

As for another shot, after my experience taking this one, I am not going back unless I can borrow some fisherman’s thigh high waders :fearful:

2 Likes

Little trip to the German wadden sea taking a deep breath.

Captured with Canon EOS 850D, EF-S 10-18mm IS STM, developed with DT 4.6.0, startrails stacked with SiriL.

19 Likes

The yellow bill also points to the great egret (little has a black bill, and often yellow on the feet).

3 Likes

Another day at Little Lake

The water has returned and it’s flowing with a vengeance into Little Lake in the Catahoula National Wildlife Reserve near Archie, Louisiana. Compare to this post.

If the forecast looks promising tonight I may try to catch the sunrise tomorrow at this same location. We’ll see…

Canon EOS T8i / 850D, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5 DC Macro, f/13, 5s, 10-stop ND
ART 1.21.1 and Affinity Photo

8 Likes

The forecast was promising but the weather only semi-delivered on it. However, this one turned out a little better than the others:

Direct to you from the “always look the other direction as well” department… I turned around and saw these, so I immediately set up the shot and waited for the rising sun to paint them with warm light.

10 Likes

In another month, we will have lived in Pitlochry for three years. The landscape never grows old, regardless of the season or the weather.

A phone picture, this is on the (steep) walk up to the golf club to play bridge. This the Cuilc lochan, with Craigower in the background.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Nice. In each of the two “pairs” (1,2 and 3,4) I like the second image. It seems clearer and more subject-centric.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you. It was quite a challenging scene since there was so much clutter in the way (the bench one at least). The close up was a last resort :smiley:

Kirchengasse, Zürich

8 Likes

The “Sommerdeich” on Hooge. I thought I knew the area and the geodata confirmed it. I hope to be there again this summer. Reservations have been made.

1 Like

16 Likes

Some small mushrooms growing on a trunk of a tree

7 Likes

Playing with the colours…

6 Likes

A few days in London

9 Likes

I particularly like the second one, with the boats.

Really like the first one - would make a nice jigsaw puzzle. :slight_smile:

Lol

My preferred printer does jigsaws from photos

2 Likes