Custom theme TooWaBooBlue 1.09 update (08 Mar 2016) (Gtk3)

New update to version 1.06 in first post.
Changed RGB-bar underneath the histogram to light grey for better reading

It’s good that you’re putting so much effort into the theme. I’d definitely vote to include it. I hope to find some time soon to fix theme selection.

1 Like

This would be nice.

cu TooWaBoo

Thganks a lot

Excellentissime !

1 Like

Using 1.06. Thanks TooWaBoo! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Where should I find the existing RawTherapee.CSS file on a Windows and a Linux system. I have attempted to find the file on both OS’s but do not seem to be able to locate it.

In Linux it depends where you get RT from, how you installed it.
“locate RawTherapee.css” is your friend.

In windows, it is in the “program files” folder, in RawTherapee / themes

Did anybody else notice a broken histogram, when RT (4.2.787, gtk3, win7/64, TooWaBooBlue 1.06) is launched as external editor (i.e. with “reduced” GUI)? It looks like when new data are displayed, old data aren’t flushed away.

No problems with the default theme or with TooWaBooBlue and the full GUI.

Edit: Screenshot is obviously from 4.2.764, when I have noticed this for the first time. I didn’t try to reproduce this on Linux yet.

1 Like

Yes, I did. :slightly_smiling: Thanks for the info.
New update to version 1.07 in first post.
Changes: Fixed histogram

Nope, didn’t yield any results either in terminal or nemo search.

Using LM17.3 Cinnamon, and the unstable git version 4.3(?)

Any other ideas?

Thank you, it works fine now!

2 Likes

New update v1.09 for for RT version 4.2.849 in first post.
cu TooWaBoo

2 Likes

Usually I work on master branch, but I just tried gtk3 branch with ‘TooWaBooBlue theme’ . That’s very good !!!

1 Like

Thanks @TooWaBoo! :slight_smile:
I work more with RawTherapee 4.2.372 (Local Lab version) and the Master one but will give v1.09 a try. Keep up the great work!

Get the latest gtk3 build, it comes with the latest version of TooWaBlue.

New RT 4.2.880 Gtk3 with buildin TooWaBlue theme can be downloaded from here:
New Windows builds: Thanks to @sguyader

RT 4.2.880 Gtk3 contains the latest version of TooWaBlue and supports theme selection in the preferences. No need to copy anything to the theme folder.

1 Like

Is the latest “theme” supposed to have blue buttons or a grey ones? I ask because v.1.09 used in 4.2.849 they are blue, in 4.2.880 with 1.09 included, they are grey. (The lines/bars are blue but not the buttons).

@DenB

Open preferences within RT and select the theme TooWaBlue. Right now you are using the original RT theme. :slight_smile:

btw. The builtin TooWaBlue theme is version 1.11

OK, thanks. Should have realized that!