New Windows builds

Thanks @gaaned92! @sguyader if you could also provide 64-bit builds, I’ll upload them all to the website.

I was away from my computer, I’ll release new 64-bit builds later today. Stay tuned.

New 64-bit Windows builds are available here:

• Master (Gtk2) 4.2.752
  • Gtk3 4.2.849
1 Like

Thanks for the builds @sguyader!
RawTherapee_WinVista_64_4.2.752.exe Master is running here.
Only one crash so far but I can’t reproduce it.

1 Like

Thank you @sguyader and @gaaned92 for the builds and for using filebin… makes this much easier. Uploading master 32-bit builds, and gtk3 64-bit builds.

1 Like

Fresh Windows 64-bit builds can be downloaded from here.
If you get into trouble with these new builds, please read this and report any bug there.

3 Likes

Get the error " 401 Unauthorized" when I click on the the link to filebin.

1 Like

Thanks, I edited the link in my post above, it should work now.

2 Likes

@sguyader, thanks for RawTherapee_WinVista_64_Gtk3_Release_4.2.880.

There seems to be something wrong with the Exposure curve graph. The image included shows what I get when I try to adjust the curve.

1 Like

Looks like the curve has no background color assigned. Go to preferences and select the theme TooWaBlue.

Edit: On Win 10 it shows the correct curve. So nothing is wrong. I guess you have an old theme selected. Check the preferences.

1 Like

Yes, if you select TooWaBlue it works fine. TooWaBlue should come as default selected :slight_smile:

@dngimage

…but you should get the correct curve in the orginal theme too. I guess you still have a theme from an older RT installation left in the themes folder and this was selected when you run RT the first time.

@TooWaBoo, it is possible, I have the Local Lab version installed too, but in a different folder. It could be that…
Thanks!

Can you tell me the Local Lab version no?

I just DL an installed latest GT3 windows 7 version, and it was set to rawtherapee default theme but it looked fine in curve graph.
Set it to ToowaBlue and same thing, looks fine but with blue accent.

@TooWaBoo, sure, it is RawTherapee_WinVista_64_4.2-372-g6d9bf85_Local_Lab.zip. That’s what I use all the time.

I guess this is not a Gtk3 version, so the theme TooWaBlue will not work with Local Lab.

Nope, it isn’t a Gtk3 version. It is an older version which I still use because of the Local Lab tab options. But I always try the latest versions as well.

Thank you @sguyader, the builds are up on the site.

I also gave the download page a makeover with Ingo’s help, now it should be more clear what to get, and more friendly to use.

http://rawtherapee.com/downloads

3 Likes

Good job on the Downloads page.