How to remove the white circle mark ?

Hi all,

RTScreenshot%20from%202019-05-05%2023-31-10

There is a white circle mark in the stream/river of the scanned image (please see attached photo). Please advise how to remove this mark?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Stephen L

Hi,
You can’t do such edits in RT.
Use Gimp and the G’mic plugin (inpainting filter).

Agreed.

Hi all,

Thanks for your advice.

Whether you meant;
New G’MIC filter for Inpainting (object removal)

Besides on RT;

1. how to add more green color to trees
  2. how to make the photo looking more solid and clearer/sharp

Thanks

@satimis Search the forum. There should be a few posts on G’MIC inpainting. (I will add the GIMP / G’MIC tags to this thread in case we want to discuss it here as well.)

H afre,

Thanks for your advice.

Regarding my other questions;
Besides on RT;
how to add more green color to trees
how to make the photo looking more solid and clearer/sharp

Shall I start a new posting?

Edit:
I found several postings here:
Patch Based Inpainting

Inpaint settings

G’mic inpaint and color management

GMIC plugin - Inpaint patch-based

You could add more greens by using cross-color adjustment. What I mean by this is that you could edit saturation by greens. I’m sure that’s possible with RT as I have done that before.

Try this: 688c3d2d4a9c839d9a6493bb8f1263306423d143.jpg.out.pp3 (11.8 KB)

Is it even ok to edit and show off edits without permission?

Well, he wanted advice about how to increase green saturation. What better advice than to give a recipe? Anyways, I removed the final result.

@satimis

The first step is to set the black and white point correctly for each channel. Then use the colour balance on a neutral part. This already improves colours a lot. The rest is fine tuning.

Unfortunately in the colour management tab RGB-curves no histogram is displayed, so setting the points here is try and error. Perhaps somebody else can give advice how to do this in RT.

Hermann-Josef

You can also use (branch newlocallab)

• Local adjutsments
  • CBDL

Its not “perfect”, (but also the png is not good…)

jacques

Hi Reptorian,

Where can I find cross-color adjustment on RT. Thanks

@satimis We want to respect people’s work and protect our community. I suggest that you provide a licence for your image (if it is yours); e.g., with CC-BY-SA or CC-BY-NC-SA. See Choose a License for more information.