New Windows builds

@gaaned92,
I tested your RawTherapee_WinXP_32_gtk3_release_4.2-787-gcb916f7 version and I find it very stable.
The only thing I found wrong was that the Preview image doesn’t show the image in the center. It moves to the right, perhaps something related to this bug:

It could be the monitor size too, since the 64-bit version on my PC with a bigger monitor doesn’t do that. Perhaps the GUI code needs some work in the Preview image module (when using smaller monitors), or when re-sizing RT’s window and components.

Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

I uploaded new Windows “Master” (4.2.75) builds here.
For Gtk3 builds, no changes yet since last time (Gtk3 builds still available there).

1 Like

Thanks @sguyader !
RawTherapee_WinVista_64_4.2.745 is running fine here.
The Preview image still acts out when using the mouse wheel but I think this is already known.

I don’t know why but I like this version better than the Gtk3 version… could be the older look.
If I could only have a Local Lab version.

Keep up the great work!

At least on my mediocre Windows machine, Gtk3 version needs more time to start. The difference is unimportant, about 2 seconds, but it might be the cost of beauty. Both versions work fast and fine though, thank you!

I confirm that Gtk3 needs more time to start (on Windows and on Linux).

you will find in filebin:
master branch W32 release and debug builds 4.2.745
gtk3 branch WinVista 32 release and debug builds 4.2.841

1 Like

Thanks @gaaned92! @sguyader if you could also provide 64-bit builds, I’ll upload them all to the website.

I was away from my computer, I’ll release new 64-bit builds later today. Stay tuned.

New 64-bit Windows builds are available here:

• Master (Gtk2) 4.2.752
  • Gtk3 4.2.849
1 Like

Thanks for the builds @sguyader!
RawTherapee_WinVista_64_4.2.752.exe Master is running here.
Only one crash so far but I can’t reproduce it.

1 Like

Thank you @sguyader and @gaaned92 for the builds and for using filebin… makes this much easier. Uploading master 32-bit builds, and gtk3 64-bit builds.

1 Like

Fresh Windows 64-bit builds can be downloaded from here.
If you get into trouble with these new builds, please read this and report any bug there.

3 Likes

Get the error " 401 Unauthorized" when I click on the the link to filebin.

1 Like

Thanks, I edited the link in my post above, it should work now.

2 Likes

@sguyader, thanks for RawTherapee_WinVista_64_Gtk3_Release_4.2.880.

There seems to be something wrong with the Exposure curve graph. The image included shows what I get when I try to adjust the curve.

1 Like

Looks like the curve has no background color assigned. Go to preferences and select the theme TooWaBlue.

Edit: On Win 10 it shows the correct curve. So nothing is wrong. I guess you have an old theme selected. Check the preferences.

1 Like

Yes, if you select TooWaBlue it works fine. TooWaBlue should come as default selected :slight_smile:

@dngimage

…but you should get the correct curve in the orginal theme too. I guess you still have a theme from an older RT installation left in the themes folder and this was selected when you run RT the first time.

@TooWaBoo, it is possible, I have the Local Lab version installed too, but in a different folder. It could be that…
Thanks!

Can you tell me the Local Lab version no?