QuickRawPicker is a free and open source program that lets you cull, pick or rate raw photos captured by your camera or mobile. It is also compatible with the XMP sidecar file used by Adobe Bridge/Lightroom/Darktable or PP3 sidecar file used by Rawtherapee.
The project is here: https://github.com/qdwang/QuickRawPicker
- Compare multiple (up to 100) photos of multiple scales at the same time.
- Read XMP rating score from the raw file, sidecar
- Write XMP or PP3 rating score to sidecar
- Adjust EV and shift Gamma.
- Draw highlight area and shadow area.
- Display as 16 bit texture on screen.
- Color space setting available.
- Export marked photos by copying.
- Display AF point for different cameras’ raw files, including Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Nikon, Olympus.
Here are two workflow demos: