Raw Samples Wanted

(didn’t see it either in my fedora33 …)

I see them right here.

did it
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/8132

Did you make all versions of auto and incandescent lights? Auto have 3 types and incandescent have 7 types.

Auto is not needed, as per the instructions.

1 Like

@jcubic
here’s a test D780 basecurve, build with only one NEF + out-of-camera Standard-JPG.

(consider darktable/README.cmake.md at master · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub)

and let me know, what you think about :wink:

my780cameracurves.sh.gz (1,2 KB)

basecurve.pdf (1,0 MB) tonecurve.pdf (403,3 KB)

Greetings.

I didn’t see it in the Missing Samples list, but if you still need samples from a Nikon Z7II, let me know.

-Kramer

What is the process for submitting raw samples? I have a new Fujifilm X-E4 and am hoping to get support for raw in darktable.

Thanks in advance !

Welcome to pixls.us community!

if you want support explicitly in darktable, we have full wiki on that Camera support · darktable-org/darktable Wiki · GitHub :slight_smile:

so for fuji you need to upload RAWs to raw.pixls.us & open up camera support issue in darktable.

Please check before asking and submitting though - in this case X-E4 samples are already on RPU, and darktable/rawspeed activity in progress (no idea when it gets in though).

1 Like

Someone reported on dpreview that

Avast […] quarantined something called Globus

(See WARNING: Retouching Forum: Digital Photography Review)

I’m pretty sure it’s a false alert, but users may be discouraged from posting files. Is that something you can solve?

Not really. Virus scanners will flag all sorts of stuff, we can’t do anything about that.

Is the first post up to date on this? I ask because I recently got a Pentax K-1 and I see that under the “Special raw sample request list”, however when I follow the link to the issue it appears to be closed. Otherwise I can provide samples for that camera.

I’ve got iPhone 13Pro stock camera DNGs that is not loading. Sample attached.
IMG_8296~photo.DNG (25.0 MB)

Welcome!

If this is related to darktable, see Support for Apple ProRAW (DNG)?

Please search the forum before posting, and thank you for uploading raw samples directly to https://raw.pixls.us

1 Like

I wanted to upload some Apple ProRaw samples, but when I read the requirements for creating an issue, I gave up. All formats work fine, except ProRaw itself. “Regular” raw images do work. Do I really have to submit samples of every other format as well? Thanks.

DJI Mavic 3 .DNG files. All of the files are viewable in Darktable’s ‘lightroom’, but none are editable in ‘darkroom’.
DJI_0043.DNG (41.4 MB)
DJI_0023.DNG (41.6 MB)
DJI_0018.DNG (41.3 MB)

I tested only DJI_0043.DNG

RawTherapee can edit edit

DJI_0043.DNG opens well in Art as well.

Though it seems to be a different DJI_0043.DNG :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like